He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Thursday 20 November 2014

Songs: Refuge

Another anointed and beautiful worship song written by Ms Karen Lim from the worship team of New Creation Church.

I first heard of this song on last Sunday during the praise and worship session during church's Sunday service. Choir really did a good job. They sound angelic and majestic. Kudos!

Refuge
Copyright 2014 New Creation Church Singapore

I call upon Your name
You delivered me from harm
In the shadow of Your wings
No fear comes

I turn to You alone
Jesus, You're my guiding light
In the presence of Your love
I will abide

No matter what the storm
You command the surging seas
At Your word there is a calm and a peace

Forever in Your heart
I can never fall away
For Your faithful love endures age to age

For I say out loud
You are my strong tower
You will rescue me, Yahweh

I will not grow faint
But my heart grows stronger
As I choose to seek Your face

I run to You, my refuge
For You are on my side
Hosanna, Hosanna!
God arise!

7 comments:

  1. I neeeeeed this song!!! Is it available in mp3...somewhere? Anywhere! Can you help? You are BLESSED! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Shanwow, sorry, there isn't any mp3 for this song.. hopefully church will have our own album and include this song in it. :) Blessed day ahead!

      Delete
    2. Ok... :( Well then, maybe a video on youtube could be posted of it?...At least then I can just watch it to my hearts content! lol. Thanks for the reply....hope this album comes out soon! God bless you :)

      Delete
    3. The album has been released on last Sunday, 26 April 2015, hope you have got a copy of it! :) Be blessed!

      Delete
  2. The album is out and available for purchase with this song and several other beautiful songs in it. Do check it out..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Got the album already, all the beautiful songs.. Praise Jesus! :)

      Delete
  3. The album is out and available for purchase with this song and several other beautiful songs in it. Do check it out..

    ReplyDelete