He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Thursday 9 October 2014

Elf's: iSteak

Had a quick dinner with JR on this Thursday night after my trip to MBS buying the pillow mist for dad from Bath & Body Works.

He suggested iSteak, a grillhouse located in a hawker centre at Holland V, that cooked nice steak (at least for him) and also one of the eatery that we promised to revisit and try again.

So, we met up at about 7.30pm at TB station, and headed to HV together. 

JR suggested that we ordered a big portoin 250g rib eye steak to share and I agreed with his suggestion.

We have waited for about 30 minutes for our order - medium raw rib eye steak with mushroom sauce and we order french fried (his choice) and greens salad (my choice) as our sides. 

The steak was cooked just nice. It was grilled perfectly outside and inside, it's tender and juicy. It's my first time eating such a big or rather thick steak. And JR only shared a bit as he needed to go back home for dinner. I was surprised to know that he needs to return home for dinner as he was the one who initiated the quick dinner meet up.

iSteak - 250g ribeye steak

Well, overall, it's another good catch-up we had. We talked a lot, politics issue from the protests in Hong Kong to the 3000 pairs shoes of Imelda, the ex president's wife from the Philippines, and we talked about my sisters and future. 

I am touched to know that he prayed for me to be more independent and stronger in handling all things in my life, and ha has been praying for me in this area, so, I guess the power of prayer is truly powerful, coz I know that I have transformed actually.

Thank You Jesus for friends who care and pray for me! 

Where no wise guidance is, the people fall, but in the multitude of counselors there is safety. - Proverbs 11:14, AMP

No comments:

Post a Comment