He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Monday 8 June 2015

Movie: Love Endures 爱存在

My second premiere screening since the ice kacang movie few years ago.

It is my first movie premiere in KL, first visit at GSC @ Nu Sentral, first movie with my dear Kai Li and her family, first time meeting a friend from ChongQing - 竹子小姐, first time meeting the first female actor of the movie, first time watching Christian movie in the cinema at Malaysia.

Love Endures, 爱存在 is a very touching story, it's about the love of a father, and even he is not the biological father, his love for the daughter is unconditional and it costs his life in the end.

廖啟智 has done a very good job as a 弱智爸爸, he made the role comes alive. All other actors from Malaysia or if any other countries, kudos! You all have "earned" many tears from the all the ppl in the house, especially mine.

I was reminded of my late father, whom I love and whom loves me very much, whom has went home with the Lord about 6 months now. I miss him, very much! And of cause, I feel the love of our Heavenly Daddy throughout the movie. Thank You Daddy God!

No comments:

Post a Comment