He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Saturday 29 November 2014

Friends: Kaitlyn & Zion's wedding

Congratulations to Kaitlyn & Zion, my dear sister and brother in Christ.

I got to knew this couple back in 2011, knew Zion during Chingay event, and he introduced Kaitlyn to me, in 2012, as she is his beloved girlfriend.

We have shared many precious times and memories together, though there are times we do disagree with each other, or rather, I do not agree with you (Kaitlyn) but, I still treasure all that we shared, and I am truly happy for you both. Seeing your dad walking you down the aisle, and handed you to Zion, brought tears to my eyes. May you both always make Jesus as the center of your marriage. God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment