He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Elf's: He made all things NEW

Today, marked the end of my 2 days orientation for my new job with M1.

Praise the Lord for He is good! Indeed, I have always know that the Lord has something great for prepare for me. Even if I have to went through some disappointments for some failed interviews with other employers like NTUC Income and Parkway. Deep in my heart, I truly knew that He will never leave me nor forsake me. And the blessings will come at the right timing only. 

And it came just before last year Christmas, I received the call from M1 for and did a phone interview, then was requested by the person in charged - Ms Tina to go to SG for another interview face-to-face. And within three weeks, I have got this job that is so full of blessings and convenient for me. 

First of all, the pay is higher than my previous job in SG, with much more benefits added in the package. Secondly, the location is so near for me to travel and there is company transport provided too for the employees of M1. Thirdly, so far all the people I met are really helpful, friendly and easy to approach. And they always wear a smile on their face. It makes me feel happy to start my career with them. 

Tomorrow, we will kick start our job training and Lord, I commit my brain and heart to you. I pray that Your wisdom and favour will cover me all the time and I shall have a teachable and hearing heart. I pray for Your favour and protection to surround me like a shield from the top of my head to the sore of my feet. Amen!

No words can describe how grateful I am for all the things you have for me, Lord. Thank You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment