He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Friday 13 February 2015

FMF: When

When? When can I get my breakthrough? I feel like trapping and need to get out from the box that is trapping me here...

Thanks be to God, I am leaving for a new environment soon. Leaving this country for good, though there are many people and things that I hardly want to let go, but I am reminded every time that I really should let go, and let GOD!

Proverbs 16:9, is a verse given to me by Ada during one of our coffee gathering.. and while I was searching for a pic for the blog, I was reading on her word and I got the pic below by searching "let go and let God". Truly He is with me and has directed my steps... Hallelujah! Thank You Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment