He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Elf's: In memory of Mr Lee Kuan Yew

I woke up with an excited expectation yesterday as it was my niece's 3rd birthday, and we had many plans for her celebration. But when I check on FB and found out on the passing of Mr Lee Kuan Yew, my heart sank. 

I do not know him too well, I only read about him in books, and recently on the posts on FB. However, as I had been working in Singapore for the past 8 years ++, I do understand that without Mr Lee Kuan Yew, Singapore will not be the Singapore now. 

Thank you Mr Lee Kuan Yew. You will be greatly missed by your nation, as well as many people from all over the world, including me. 

#ThankyouLKY #RememberingLKY #LeeKuanYew 


No comments:

Post a Comment