He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Thursday 30 April 2015

Elf's: Old flame....

RT and I have been exchanging text since I got back from my previous SG trip...

He would text me everyday, not almost everyday, but everyday without fail. Sometimes a greeting in the morning, then after 1-2 exchanged text, he will text again during lunch break, we might chat for about an hour if I was not too busy, and then at night, he will text me again, and we will continue text-ing each other until his bedtime...

It helps to dilute my feelings towards JR... It also helps to divert my attention for JR too, that I don't always looking forward for his msg days and nights. 

However, I was also afraid myself to develop the old feeling I had for him again... He has also reminded me to guard my heart. Of course, by writing this out, I am being honest to myself here. I am guarding my heart for sure. 

I have 100% forgiven him for what he did on me years ago. There is no more bitterness between me and him. I am sure he is not holding any bitterness against me, he is too care-free. He is also not the type of guy that will stay for me. But the way he treated me nowadays, do reminded me of the good old days we used to have, a very short of 3 months we had. He is still as sweet and nice. He is a brother to me now. Someone whom I can talk my heart out, and expect for honest advise and comment, not being too harsh, like JR. 

JR has been very harsh to me recently. Maybe he has forgotten that I am a lady, I cannot stand for the way he treated me. I feel like he is trying to make me angry. Well, how could I get angry with him? He has been a very good and nice friend to me, I have learnt a lot from him, and I thank God for a friend like him too.

Anyway, my heart is with God, He shall guard my heart for me, no one can steal it away from Him. It's my blessed assurance. Thank You Abba!  

"Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life." 
-Proverbs 4:23 (NLT)- 


No comments:

Post a Comment