He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Wednesday 1 January 2020

Farewell 2019!

Bade our goodbye to 2019 and welcoming the year 2020. While I was browsing the gallery in my phone, I realised that 2019 has been a year full of His grace and restoration for me. 

1. I had been completely healed from Bell's Palsy in January 2019. My left face was completely numb and stiff on a morning in December 2018, all sorts of negative thoughts are queuing up to attack me but God is good, no matter what negative thoughts Mr SA TAN tried to put in my mind, I am able to defeat the enemy by His words and thru partaking Holy Communion 3 times a day. Lo and behold, I was healed even without me noticing. Thank God for His unending love for me. A restoration of health indeed, physically, spiritually and mentally. 

2. I wanted to see and feel snow during my stay in Beaconsfield, and 2 days before my flight, He gave me a 3 hours of snowing and yes, let it snow!!! Truly a magical moment when it was snowing, the world became so silent as if I was the only one walking out there. Precious experience. Thank You Lord!
我慢慢的聽雪落下的聲音。😉

3. So thankful for my beloved sister and her husband and my 2 lovely 寶貝 for their warm hospitality during my 8 months stay in UK. It was very fun and a different life experience that I gained. Praise Jesus!

4. Back in Malaysia, my home country, which I have not been living for more than 10 years, I was like a tourist during the 1st 2 months. Mom, sis and her family has been very kind and patience with me. Can't thank them enough.

5. My dearest companion during my stay in M1 - Ms CCY! Thank you for continue to be my friend and closest companion too after I came back from UK. You don't know how much I love you, do you?

6. 1st trip back to Sg after a year, and this time I entered this land as a tourist, met with many important family and friends, so thankful for all of them who made their time for me.

7. 2019, touring with Carol to Taiwan, one of my favourite place on earth. Its my 3rd time visiting this country, and 1st time doing with a friend, and slept on bunk bed, met bed bug for the 1st time, acting almost like a backpacker, except we have huge luggages for all our 戰利品。😅 Thanks Carol for being an awesome planner for our trip!

8. 2019 is also a year where I get to spend more time with the lovely ladies in our family. We tried our best to make time to meet up for birthday celebrations, and spent quality with each other.

9. 2019, also was a year I get to reconcile my friendship with many of my friends. The Lord has opened our heart to each other, we talked things out and able to understand each other in a better way, and to strengthen our friendship. I am looking forward to more quality and quantity time to spend with you girls in 2020!

10. There was 2 weddings in 2019 that happened around me. 1st one will definitely be the wedding of my sissie and her Mr B! I really hope I can visit you in Nebraska, one day! 2nd one will be the wedding of Wai Yee and Martin, it was such a fun time and we really do admire this lovely couple. 

11. WWJD, my lovely family in Christ, has made a 2 days 1 night trip to KL for me, so honoured and loved. And we finally had our 1st full attendance gathering in November 2019 as Sam was back for family and friend visit. The last full attendance was in April 2018. Truly a precious moment for me! Thank You Jesus for being in the midst of our friendship. I pray that each and everyone of us will continue to prosper our way with Your unmerited favour in our life.

12. Last but not least, a new career that I embarked on October 2019. After not being in the corporate world for more than a year, I do feel nervous yet excited for this new journey. Thank God for placing all the lovely people around me. Thanks to all my MY, HK & SG bosses, leaders, colleagues for your guidance and supports.

Let's start 2020 with a heart full of thankfulness and hope, a confidence expectation of GOOD. 

I know who goes before me, i know who stands behind
The God of angel armies is always by my side! 

#NewYear2020
#thanksgiving
#GodisGoodAllTheTime

No comments:

Post a Comment