He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Wednesday 16 January 2013

And do everything with love...

Been pasting this verse from 1 Corinthians 16 at my computer monitor for a very long time... nearly a year...

And do everything with love. (1 Corinthians 16:14, NLT)

but still, I think I have always fail to do so, especially when myself, or someone I care, made a repeated mistake at work.

I have been reminding myself, not to expect other people to be same as myself, be it character, personality, working attitude, understanding, and etc. Yet, this is one of the fields that I truly needs God's grace to super abound in it. Maybe I have been struggling, instead of trusting for Him to work things out for me.  



Lord Jesus, please work in me, help me and guide me in every word that I say, be it a compliment, or a correction, for the people around me, make me say word as gentle as You and yet people will see the weigh of the word and receive the correct message the way I want it to be delivered. All this, Lord Jesus, in Your precious and mighty Name, I pray. Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment