He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Saturday 14 June 2014

Elf's: Lovefool

I actually spent almost 2 hours listened to a sermon, just to find something that the Lord might want me to tell him.

We had a long night last night. He shared many with me. I can feel his frustration and his sense of helplessness. I really do. He loves all of them, and he wanted so much for all of them to live in a God designed lifestyle. But, sadly, there is a devil in the house. 

I know I am nobody to comment or advise. But I really wish I can help, at least to help him release his anger. 

He reminds me of John. The way they throw their tantrum, their frustration. 

Am I destined to be attracted by these type of man? With such strong character and personality? Its kinda tiring to handle them, I need to be really patience and tender, and I need to love them enough in order to be so patience and tender. 

Lord, thank You for sustaining the two of us, thank You for protecting we both, and keeping our friendship pure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment