He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Elf's: 偏偏喜歡你

He is still the one...

I am on sick leave today, and he texted me early in the morning, thinking of meeting me somewhere near my office for breakfast. 

Breakfast and dinner, are the meals that we have yet to have together. Especially breakfast. And its so tempting until I want to say yes and rush down to meet him. 

But it is an unwise decision, because I am so sick. So, my 理智 won the battle in my mind, and told him that I am on sick leave. And I proposed for tomorrow. But he said tomorrow is another story. So, maybe its God's will that we don't meet up. 

It has been many months since our last meet up. We didn't get to meet up for his birthday, and also my birthday. The timing are not right. 

He called me earlier while my phone was charging inside my bedroom. Aunt realised it when she was chatting with my cousin inside my room and shouted his name is calling you. I ran as fast as I can to get my phone but the line was off, and I tried calling him back, twice, but he did not pick up. Another wrong timing. 

I am still wondering, why did he call? Most of all, I miss his voice, I miss the way he look at me, I miss him. 

I miss him like crazy
Even more than words can say
I miss him like crazy
Every moment of everyday

This is truly crazy! I really should stop this. God, help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment