He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Elf's: Thanksgiving Week

With 2014 coming to the end, in less than 30 minutes, and church also has celebrated our own custom of Thanksgiving on the last Sunday of the year, so, this week shall be a thanksgiving week.

Well, it is indeed a year full of darkness, with major world chaotic of one after another aviation accidents, war after war, Ebola outbreaks, to my own father's health issue. It is very dark for me and my family.

Received the bad news on the very last day of 2014, my dad went home to be with the Lord at 1.55pm, with a smile on his face.

Daddy God, thank You that my dad is with you now, completely healed and healthy now.

爸爸,我们天堂见!

No comments:

Post a Comment