He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Elf's: Letter To Dad

Dear Dad,

It has been 14 days, since you left us, and went to heaven to be with our Lord...

I miss you dad... I tried to be tough for mom and sis, but deep in my heart, I am still crying... very hard...

It really hard to accept the fact that you are no longer with us, it is so unreal... So difficult for me to accept the truth that you left us without me being by your side. I guess, it's the way you show your love for me, too. You know me so well that I cannot afford to see you leaving us, I just cannot.

Thanks for appearing in my dream before you left, I will always remember your last words for me, I will arrange everything properly, I will take care of mom and both sis, I will try my best not to quarrel with all of them...

I love you dad, always...

Till we meet in heaven again!


Lots of love,
Li Fang, your beloved first born daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment