He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Elf's: Update

Have not update my blog for the longest time... about 2 weeks...

Been very busy and tight up with training and assessment for my new job, and we have started our level 3 learning, for commercial booking on last Friday... It's very interesting and challenging, and I truly enjoy the training my Lok Lim, she is so cute and nice!

I did quite well for my level 2 assessment, first theory 92%, send theory 84% and practical - 99%.

I am quite satisfy with my result, but still unsure if I can work with this team of people.. they are too unique. And my wish is to become the team leader and not just a normal agent.

Sis has been asking me to help her in her freelance job as well, so, am getting busier nowadays...

Ciao~!

No comments:

Post a Comment