He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Saturday 24 May 2014

Food: The Loaf - Cranberries Cheese Bun

Falling in love with cranberries cheese bun after my first bite on this bun from The Loaf at Paradigm Mall, highly recommended by my bff- KL, during last Chinese New Year.

Recently, I was sending sissie off at KLIA 2, and there is a branch of The Loaf there as well.

The Loaf, KLIA 2
Without further ado, I walked in to the shop and bought 3 cranberries cheese bun (RM3.60 each), one for CY, as we will be meeting up for lunch, the other two was meant for my family.

It was really heavenly good. They are so generous in giving you the cheese.You get to taste the richness of the cheese in your every bite, melted in your mouth, along with the sour-sweet taste from the cranberries.

Mamma Mia!

No comments:

Post a Comment