He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Saturday 24 May 2014

Project: #100HappyDays

Finally!

I have been seeing posts on FB & instagram from some of my friends with #100HappyDays and have no idea what is that about.

Today, while I was browsing the blogs of other bloggers, one of them posted on this and I'd decided to check out what is this hashtag about.

So, apparently, this is a like a project to count your happiness, for 100 days continuously.

#100HAPPYDAYS

Wow! I have just read an article that reminded me to count my blessings everyday and now, there is another one that reminded me to count my happiness.

So, I am IN! I will be posting on Instagram and I am going to count my blessings, count my happiness, and keep this as a habit because this is simply a better way to make myself happy and remind me of God is always in control, He is for me, He loves me, and I am greatly blessed!

Thank You Lord! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment