He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Saturday 2 August 2014

Daddy: Updates

Just spoken to dad few hours and few minutes ago. Yes, I called home twice and spoke to him twice.

The first call was good. He sounded clear and loud and can hear me clearly. 

The second call was not so. Talked not so clear and can't hear me clearly too. 

And he told me that he felf his left side body is getting weaker. Felt like not his own body sometimes. 

Abba! Help! I don't know how and what to do. I need guidance. Please send someone to guide me Lord. I am very worried and afraid. 

Suddenly remembered the sermon I heard during lunch time. Pray in the spirit. And pray till the peace come, pray through the fearful feeling. 

Thank You Abba! 

No comments:

Post a Comment