He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Thursday 7 August 2014

Elf's: Dessert for two

We met up last night for dessert... 

I was staying up late in the office to gather the childcare info that he needs. 

(Well, I am his PA now and he gives me task to complete... like a game...)

He wanted to give me a treat for dinner, but I was too full, so, we settled for dessert.

This is our favourite... Thai coconut from 320 Below Nitro Cream Cafe, located at Mackenzie Road, near Little India MRT station.

He has decided to order waffle with 2 scopes of ice-cream to share. 

To share? That surprised me coz he usually doesn't share food. But, yes, we shared the desserts.

He has opted for Thai Coconut, and I chose Rum & Raisins, for a try.

Dessert for two, and a very nice sunflower painting on a paper cup.

We talked a lot. He told me that the Malay girls at his office tends to like to flirt with him and he doesn't know why.

Honestly, I was angry to know that there are girls out there flirting with him, staring at him and flirting with him, with he notices that. 

But, the night was good. He had a new hairdo, he combed his hair neatly, and look really good in my eyes, very decent and smart. I love it!

Okay, I should wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment