He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Friday 16 January 2015

FMF: Send

Hmmmm... what's with Send?

It's a total blank in my mind, nothing can be thought of right now, anything that can be related to this word.

Alright, I would like to send a kiss to my dad who is now in heaven, to tell him how much I miss him, and yes, I regretted so much not to follow my heart on the day I traveled back to Sg with my aunt and cousin. I should have stayed for him, but I thought I was being too negative on his condition and choose to go with a heavy heart. I'm sorry dad. I should have resigned earlier and back to spend more time with you, I know how much you love and miss me, but, I am just too selfish. I'm sorry dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment