He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Thursday 29 January 2015

Movie: Into The Woods

Watched this movie on Wednesday with Jus & Ben.

It was totally out of my expectation... okay, it was just me coz apparently, Ben enjoyed the movie very much and he even thanked me for introducing this movie to him.

This is, as far as I remember, the first movie that made me wanna walked out from the cinema, and also the first movie that I wish it is finished during the half way of the show.

I like musical, but this one just don't seem to fit me.

However, the 2nd half of the show, they mixed in some bible story shadow into it. Like the woman that committed adultery with the prince charming of Cinderella, she came under the law and end up, she died.

Overall, it's still acceptable and not as bad as Twilight pt 2 that made me sleep in the cinema.

Nice company has made my night better, thanks buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment