He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Saturday 19 July 2014

Elf's: Fearful

Yes, fearful, the very strong negative feeling I have ever since my dad was admitted to hospital on last Father's day.

Still, am feeling it, but not as strong as it first appeared when the bad news hit me. God is good and faithful in keeping me. He has constantly spoke to me in this verse:
For the Lord your God is living among you.
    He is a mighty savior.
He will take delight in you with gladness.
    With his love, he will calm all your fears.[a]
    He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Zephaniah 3:17

Zephaniah 3:17, with His love, He will calm all my fears.. how beautiful can my God be, right? It immediately calm myself, knowing that my God loves me so much, and point me to this verse. Frankly, I  don't even know there a book called Zephaniah in my bible. (I have yet to finish my OT reading.. long overdue reading plan)

Anyway, God is a good, faithful and loving God, even if I have not finish reading the OT, He is too mighty to even show me this verse that I have never hear/ read before. And what's more? Since then, this verse has been appearing everywhere in my reading, the sermon that I listened, FB, Instagram... everywhere... 

This truly shows that my God is real, and He cares and loves me SO much! 

Not that I have doubted that my God is real, but when I am in need, in need of His presence, He appears. I just feel so loved and so close to Jesus. Psalm 46: 1 says:
God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
Psalm 46:1

Thank You Jesus! You are truly the best, my very present help in trouble. 

I am confident that my dad is the healed of the Lord. Read a e-newsletter from Pastor Joseph Prince, and once again, You have used the resources around me to speak to me again, that healing is for me and my family, I just need to believe and receive. Period.

There is nothing for me to do or undo to receive the gift of healing You have for me and my family. IT IS FINISHED! 2000 years ago. 

Thank You Lord! Thank You for Your promises and blessings towards Your Beloved - that's me, and my family included. 

May I always remember that You will never leave me nor forsake me, in every plan that I need to execute now and in the future. In Jesus' name. Amen, and amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment