He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Friday 25 July 2014

Elf's: Lunch with JR

Hmmm... our 2nd meet up in this week.

He is having a weekend break, and so, we met up for lunch, and yes, he is still craving for STEAK! 

So, we decided to try out the steak from Aston Specialties @ CSM as I read some review online that Aston is famous with their steak.

To my surprise, there was no queue as what it usually does. So, we placed our order and get a table for two to sit down in less than 10 minutes.

We ordered the same food and drinks with different side order for the fibre, I have opted for coleslaw while he had garden salad, which appeared to be a better choice in term of photography as well as taste. 

We both had order the same for our rib-eye steak to be medium-well done, he ordered for xtra cut while i am having the normal serving.

The appearance of our steak is nothing to compare with the one he had at iSteaks. Our steaks appeared a little bit dry, instead of juicy that I have been expecting. I would say the steak was overdone, perhaps, I should order medium raw instead as I really found the texture of the steak a little bit too hard and dry. 


JR's comment is - The steak is a compromise. Not coming back for it again. Or just stick to chicken. I can't help but agree with him.

And this make my desire to try out the steak at iSteak grow stronger. And I would like to try it with no one else but JR. 

Our drink of the day is IBC Root Beer! So cooling and refreshing.... Love it! Yes, we both find fulfillment in this drink, sadly, not our main course. Lol~!


After the quick lunch, JR sent me to a bus stop nearby to take bus back to office. Initially, I was planning to take a cab, but, not sure what is the occasional, the cab queue was extremely long, so, he said I can get a bus back to office and he is willing to accompany me to the bus stop, and even waited with me for bus 67. 

Thanks JR! There is never a dull moment spent when you are with me. I truly appreciate the precious moment we had, and thank you for being my friend. 

Hope we can make it for iSteaks soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment