He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Monday 22 September 2014

Book: 等一個人咖啡 Café·Waiting·Love

Okay, I have requested Laney & Puiyee to buy this book from Esilte Bookstore for me during their trip to Taiwan last month. 

And I managed to finish this book in less than a month, which is last night. 

It was a nice reading book, I was almost unable to put the book down once I started reading it.

思螢 is truly a nice girl with a sweet spirit. I admire 老闆娘 the most, the way she lives her life while waiting for the love of her life, 阿拓 is like a super duper good Samaritan, he is like everybody's good friend, can get along easily with almost everybody that he met, a very strange guy. 

等一個人咖啡 Café·Waiting·Love

Waiting love.. just like me. Well, have to admit it. I am waiting for the love of my life, not that I am being passive, but I have no one in my heart that I can take any actions. So, I can only wait. 

Ask, and I shall received. In Jesus' name. Amen! Praise the Lord! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment