He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Movie: If I Stay

I am on medical leave today due to aching all over my body. And am in the mood of watching movie alone.

So, before going to the doctor, I checked online to see if there any nice movie showing at GV near my place, and tada! If I Stay is showing at 12.15pm, which is a super nice timing as I planned to see doctor at 11am plus and I can go straight to the movie house after seeing doctor. Such qarah moment from my Lord, coz I have been thinking to watch this movie but was unable to find a right time or right location. 

The movie, made me cried for so many times in between. I do not have any idea what was the story about, at all. So, without any expectation, I just bought my ticket and nachos and walk into the cinema. 

It started with Beethoven, it must be one of his masterpiece, I believe. And I love classical music very much. So, a very good first impression. :) 

However, the movie took place mostly in a hospital, which reminds me of the time when my dad was in the hospital. Made me very fearful actually, seeing the ER, ICU, doctors, nurses... And the waiting room as well. 

But nonetheless, I like the story. It is not just about romance, but love between family and friends as well. 

Anyway, am awaiting for the next part and the movie ended with Mia finally woke up and saw Adam. And the end. Opps, should be "To be continued..."

If I Stay

No comments:

Post a Comment