He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Monday 22 September 2014

Shopaholic: Online Shopping

Recently, a closed colleague of mine is crazily involve in online shopping, particularly in clothing, and I got infected of course.

Well, I did shopped online before, I ordered the book from Pastor Judah Smith - Jesus Is from Amazon.com and it was s smooth and fun experience.

I also placed my order through another colleague and the experience was good too, the item was well received. The dress fitted me just nice, and I love it very much.

Last few weeks when I was at home, I saw Sannie has been ordering online, including from the famous TaoBao.com through DaiGou65 and most of the items are within the expectations.

So, now, it's my turn. I tried to order just one piece from Mabel Dress to try their service and also the cuttings. Then it happened that Katherine needs a prom night dress as well, so, I introduced the website to her and she too ordered a dress from the same website.

And now, we are eagerly and patiently waiting for our order to be arrived, it will be another 7 - 12 working days to go...


No comments:

Post a Comment