He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Elf's: My150602

My 34th birthday... Bengie said I look like 27th, I can only praise God for renewing my youth and to be ageless and never grow old, but grow wiser and stronger in Him! Amen!

Received many wishes from FB, WA, SMS, from so many closed and not so-closed friends as well.

A birthday song was sang in the office before we started our training, it was so nice, I thought I won't be enjoying it, but in the end, I like it. Thank You Jesus!

Fatin gave me 2 nutella as my birthday gift, so sweet and nice of her, Adel gave me a pandan cake, coz she never prepare any gift for me, actually, I don't really need any birthday present, I literally have everything that I need, the thought is more than enough, really.

At night, mom cooked spaghetti, Sannie called Domino's pizza and PuiYee bought me a birthday cake for a small celebration at home, with only family member, my bff, called and wanted to bring me out for a piece of cake as a form of celebration, but I rejected as I need to study for tomorrow assessment. Then, I thought of inviting her to my place for the small celebration together, since she is closed to my family too.

It was a very warmth night, celebrating my 34th birthday, with mom, sis, cousin, ZJ & bff - Kaili! Thanks for all the effort you all made for me, I appreciate all of them and love all of you very much!

Thank You Jesus, for family and friends! Hallelujah!


No comments:

Post a Comment