He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Wednesday 3 June 2015

TDM: Day 8

Today, we learnt something very sad, at least to me, and I believe all of us will wish that we will never get to use what we learnt in this topic - CRISIS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (CMS). Once again, we were reminded of the tragic MH17 as well as MH370, MI185, SQ006, QZ8501 and the GermanWings9525 incidents.

I teared many times in between especially when I think of the victims of MH17, which was really a sad incidents, and I remember I was still in SG and we got this news, the whole department was so quiet and the spirit of the department was so down. It was a year cover in darkness for the aviation industry, especially for Malaysia Airlines.

However, I also learnt about the Hudson River case, where a plane landed on the Hudson River after being attacked by the geese flying on the sky and 2 engines were out of function. No casualty from this incident, ans the rescue job done very timely, this must be God!


Anyway, besides learning about the system used during crisis, we also learnt the new system - CEM, which literally stands for Creating Extraordinary Moments! I love this slogan very much! We were being assessed for this topic instead of KF program. Anyway, the assessment for today has been postponed to tomorrow after lunch, and our kind trainer will be doing a revision for us in the morning before the assessment, praise God for such trainer/ teacher! 


No comments:

Post a Comment