He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Monday 20 October 2014

Songs: Sancturary

This song is written by my crush - Mr KC Gan. I like this song even before I knew him, the song was introduced by FC. 

A very anointed worship song.

When my world was in darkness
You spoke Your word
Night turned into day
Your beauty filled this place

When my world stood in silence
You filled my heart with songs that never end
Forever I will praise

To think that the universe
Could not withhold Your glory
You choose to live in me
I'm so amazed

And I worship You Lord
My life in You restored
Here is my heart
Make it Your Sanctuary
For nobody else
But Jesus, only You

You are faithful and true
Glorious Lord
All my life it is You I adore
You touched my soul
Completed my world
I surrender to you

Thank you KC for this beautiful worship song written for our Lord Jesus.

The Sanctuary - New Creation Church, Singapore


No comments:

Post a Comment