He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Friday 17 October 2014

FMF: Connect

Philippians 2:1-2Amplified Bible (AMP)

So by whatever [appeal to you there is in our mutual dwelling in Christ, by whatever] strengthening and consoling and encouraging [our relationship] in Him [affords], by whatever persuasive [a]incentive there is in love, by whatever participation in the [Holy] Spirit [we share], and by whatever depth of affection and compassionate sympathy,
Fill up and complete my joy by living in harmony and being of the same mind and one in purpose, having the same love, being in full accord and of one harmonious mind andintention.
First of all, I don't get to see any word from the FMF page, hence, I decided that it will CONNECT, as this is what my church is currently launching, to get connected with the church members and make church life more family like.

I was looking for bible verses related to connect or connection, and came across these verse as quoted above.

I was deeply hurt by a church friend when I moved to my current church, and so I was telling God, I don't want to make any friends here, please don't send me friends. I literally closed myself up. But God, as usual, has a better plan for me. He set-up Chingay for me to sign up, and met VL, my ex-colleague back, and friends kept flowing in for me. Then I met BC, and she brought me to serve in RSM, and after that we both together with other friends from Chingay signed up for choir audition. And I got more than 1 hundred fold of what I have lost.

I was still not opened, very reserved towards new friends. But God loves me deeply and sent me friends that are very passionate and somehow can feel me and they melted my "wall". I enjoy the new friends that I made in RSM, as well as choir. I have a WWJD group as well as JDFC from both ministry. They are like my second family. We love, uplift, encourage, pray for each other.

Not to forget my M Club jimuis in Malaysia. They are my closest family, whom God has greatly blessed me with. MY, YT, CY & KL, I just love you all so much! I pray for salvation to come to each and everyone of you, in Jesus' name. Amen!

The best thing is, God restored my broken relationship with the one who hurt me before, and we are like the closest sisters for each other again. God know us best, He knows that we love each other, it's the pride that destroy our friendship. He spoke to me in many ways, and I know, I have to let her that I have already forgiven her. Although JR doesn't agree for what I did, but I know that this is the way. JR should not be controlling my choice of friends and actions.



And of course, my best friend will always be Jesus, who will never leave me nor forsake me. Thank You Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment