He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Elf's: Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled

It truly must be God, my Abba, my Daddy God.

This verse popped up to me at least 3 times last night after I posted my blog.

On today's meditation, pastor also reminded this verse as well...
"How can you let your heart not be troubled nor afraid? By receiving a fresh dose of perfect peace directly from the Prince of Peace today. Turn your cares into prayers, knowing that the Lord of peace Himself is in you, with you and for you. His robust peace will bring you safely through every storm!"
How loved I am by You, my Lord! And in today's meditation email, the verse that pastor shared is
"Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always in every way. The Lord be with you all. - 2 Thessalonians 3:16"
This is the solution that I am looking for, the Lord of peace - Jesus, my Prince of Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment