He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Tuesday 26 May 2015

TDM: Day 2

First day of job training... Our trainer - Ms Hani, Co-Trainer - Ms Lok Lim, and the Trainer of honor - Ms Janet from TMS (Teledirect Telecommerce Singapore) had gave us a very good time during today's training, detailed and organized, and they are very professional too.

The guys in the class are very active in throwing questions throughout the training, me on the other hand, busying to jot down the golden nuggets when the trainer were answering their questions. However, most of the questions they asked, I seem to know the answer. I think that's because I did a quite thorough research for this programme when I went for my 2nd interview, and that has truly benefits me a lot.

Of coz, I am not saying that I knew everything... Coz, I am totally new in this field and there are many more for me to learn, to understand and to discover.

Today, the most interesting topic we covered, to me will be the 2 letters airline code and the MARMS. And the trainers had reminded us that these 2 will be part of our test on next Wednesday & Thursday.

The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not lack. I have the mind of Christ, and the Lord granted me wisdom and favor, in everything / situation that I am in. In Jesus' name. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment