He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Sunday 17 May 2015

Friends: Sunday 17 May 2015

Met up with Crystal at Traders Hotel on Sunday as per our earlier arrangement thru whatsapp.

She is here for a business conference, and so nice of her to remember me and asked for a meet up. Thank you dear for your time and also the shortbread cookies.

It is my first time going to Traders Hotel, and we went up to the SkyBar at level 33 for our brunch.

I have heard about this SkyBar for more than a decade, but have never have a chance to go up there, and today, I managed to go up and spent a few hours there with someone precious. 

I thank God for such precious moment I got to spend with a lovely sister. We were there for about 3 hours, and were chit-chatting continuously, non-stop. So many things to catch up with, especially for church and the Singapore Fashion Week that many of the worship team attended the night before. And I realised that we both do have a lot of similarity.

Crystal, a precious sister I knew when I first joined the choir family. That was in 2012. But I barely knew her, because she is the leader for week 1 & 3, and I usually don't like to get close to leader. But, she often gets my attention by her sweet voice, and her patient and gentleness when she spoke to the choir, be it openly or privately, I really admire her character, and her talent in singing, as well as baking. And throughout the years, she has been promoted as the leader for the choir family. I thank God that He appointed such a lovely and faithful person to look after the psalmists of His house.

Although I am no longer serving together in the choir family, my heart is always with the choir and I hope to be able to serve with all of you again in the future.

I declare that God's blessings are upon us, and He will lead us in every situation as long as we let Him take care of us. Thank You Jesus for always placing good and nice people around me, to remind me that I am loved by them and I am especially loved by You. Hallelujah!


No comments:

Post a Comment